jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

I am finding out Descubri
that maybe I was wrong Que tal vez me equivoque
That I've fallen down Que cai
and I can't do this alone Y no puedo hacerlo sola

Stay with me, Quedate conmigo
this is what I need, please? Es lo que necesito. Porfavor?

Sing us a song Càntanos una canciòn
and we'll sing it back to you Y nosotros la cantaremos para ti
We could sing our own Nosotros podemos catar solos
but what would it be without you? Pero que serìa sin ti.

I am nothing now No soy nada ahora
and it's been so long Y ha sido muy largo
Since I've heard the sound, Ya he oìdo el sonido
the sound of my only hope El sonido de mi unica esperanza

This time I will be listening. Esta vez estarè escuchando

Sing us a song Càntanos una cancion
and we'll sing it back to you Y nosotros la canatremos para ti
We could sing our own Nosotros podemos cantar solos
but what would it be without you? Pero que serìa sin ti.

This heart, it beats, Este corazòn, late
beats for only you Late solo por ti
This heart, it beats, Este corazòn, late
beats for only you Late solo por ti

This heart, it beats, Este corazòn, late
beats for only you Late solo por ti
My heart is your's Mi corazòn es tuyo.


My heart, my heart is your's Mi corazòn, mi corazòn es tuyo
(Please don't go now, ( Por favor no te vayas
Please don't fade away) porfavor no te desvanezcas )

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario